You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Darkfighter ANPR series ultra-low light cameras include the latest automatic number plate recording (ANPR) software which can read licence plates from multiple traffic lanes and record them to a searchable data base. You load lists of plates and receive emails if a licence plate is recorded plus many more cool features.
As well as licence plate recording DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZSP Darkfighter bullet cameras are able to capture high quality colored images in ultra low light environments. This smart bullet cameras include many of the latest Hikvision Smart feature including Intrusion Detection, Line Crossing etc.
1/1.8” Progressive Scan CMOS
Automatic Number Plate Recording (ANPR) camera
Full HD1080p video
Up to 60fps frame rate
Up to 50m IR range
Motorized lens with Smart Focus
-H: built-in heater
-S: audio/alarm IO
Support 128G on-board storage
Max recognition speed of 70km/h
Automatic number plate recognition of 350ms
Recognition rate of 96% or higher
IR distance for LPR supports up to 10m with proper installation
6 behavior analysis, 4 exception detections, 1 recognition, 1 statistic & LPR function.
Smart recording: Support edge recording and dual-VCA.
Smart encoding: Support low bit rate; low latency; ROI enhance encoding
Smart lens options: AF lens
HD 1920 × 1080@60fps
Supports image distortion correction
Support rotate mode, suitable for environment as corridor.
Support regional cropping, details can be seen with low bandwidth.
Code smoothness setting for different requirements of image quality and fluency.
Support H.264/MPEG4/MJPEG video compression, multi-level video quality configuration; support Basic/Main/High Profile H.264 encoding complexity.
Multiple OSD color: Black & white self-adaptive; Custom
WDR is supportable for backlight environment.
Support defog, BLC, HLC, EIS.
Irradiation distance is up to 50m
IR anti-reflection panel, increase infrared light transmittance.
Smart IR, prevent over-exposure in close distance
Support ONVIF (profile S/profile G), CGI, PSIA, ISAPI protocol.
Support three streams, and Support 20 channels live view at the same time.
AF automatic fast focus, maintain focused during zooming
Smart heater for starting in extra low temperature (-H optional)
Anti-thunder, anti-surge, anti-static, IP67 protection level.
Support standard 128G Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card storage.
Support 10M/100M Ethernet Port.
Support Audio I/O (-S), support dual channel stereo audio.
Support Alarm I/O (-S)
Support CVBS analog output (-S, 4CIF resolution)
Support three-level user authentication management, user and password authorization, IP address filtering and anonymous access.
Support security certificate as HTTPS, SSH; support creating certificate.
Basic and digest authentication is supportable in IE configuration
Lock user IP for many times error login
Image Sensor: 1/1.8’’ Progressive Scan CMOS
Min. Illumination: 0.002 Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), 0.0027 Lux @ (F1.4, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
Shutter Speed: 1s ~ 1/100,000s
Slow Shutter: Support
Lens: 2.8~12mm @ F1.4, angle of view: 92°~32°
Lens Mount: AF automatic focusing and motorized zoom lens
Auto-iris: DC drive
Day & Night: IR Cut Filter
Video Compression: H.264/MPEG4/MJPEG
H.264 Type: Baseline Profile / Main Profile / High Profile
Video Bit Rate: 32 Kbps – 16 Mbps
Audio Compression: G.711/G.722.1/G.726/MP2L2
Audio Bit Rate: 64Kbps(G.711) / 16Kbps(G.722.1) / 16Kbps(G.726) / 32-128Kbps(MP2L2)
Max. Resolution: 1920 × 1080
50Hz: 50fps(1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720)
60Hz: 60fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720)
Third Stream: Independent with Main Stream and Sub Stream, up to 50Hz: 25fps(1920 × 1080); 60Hz: 30fps (1920 × 1080)
Image Enhancement: BLC/3D DNR/ROI/Defog/EIS
Image Setting Rotate Mode, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness adjustable by client software or web browser
Regional Cropping: Support
Distortion Correction: Support
Day/Night Switch: Auto/Schedule/Triggered by Alarm In
Picture Overlay: LOGO picture can be overlaid on video with 128x128 24bit bmp format
Network Storage: NAS (Support NFS,SMB/CIFS), ANR
Alarm Trigger: Motion detection, Tampering alarm, Network disconnect, IP address conflict, Storage exception
Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, PPPoE, NTP, UPnP, SMTP,
SNMP, IGMP, 802.1X, QoS, IPv6, Bonjour
Security: User Authentication, Watermark, IP address filtering, Anonymous access
Standard: ONVIF(PROFILE S,PROFILE G),PSIA,CGI,ISAPI
Audio (-S): 1-ch 3.5 mm audio in( Mic in/Line in)/out interface
Communication Interface: 1 RJ45 10M/100M Ethernet port;
Alarm (-S): 1 input, 1 output (up to DC24V 1A or AC110V 500mA )
Video Output (-S): 1Vp-p composite output (75 Ω/BNC)
On-board storage: Built-in Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot, up to 128 GB
Reset Button: Yes
Environment Noise Filtering: Support
Audio I/O: Support dual audio track, stereo
Audio Sampling Rate: 16kHz / 32kHz / 44.1kHz / 48kHz
Behavior Analysis: Line crossing detection, Intrusion detection, Region entrance, Region exiting, Unattended baggage,
Line Crossing Detection: Cross a pre-defined virtual line
Intrusion Detection: Enter and loiter in a pre-defined virtual region
Region Entrance: Enter a pre-defined virtual region from the outside place
Region Exiting: Exit from a pre-defined virtual region
Unattended Baggage Objects left over in the pre-defined region such as the baggage, purse, dangerous materials
Object Removal: Objects removed from the pre-defined region, such as the exhibits on display.
Exception Detections: Scene change detection, Sudden audio increase/decrease detection, Audio loss detection, Defocus
Recognition: Face detection recognition
Statistics: Object Counting (Entrance and Exit object number is accounted and showed on screen in real time)
License Plate Recognition
LPR Setting: Recognition area & Country configurable, recognition accuracy: 96% (Speed Support up to:70km/h)
Info. Overlay: Camera No., camera info., capture time, plate info.
Image Setting: Picture quality & size configurable
OSD Setting: Font & Background color configurable
ONVIF: Capture time & License plate info. accessible
GENETEC: Capture time & License plate info. accessible
SDK & ISAPI: Capture time, License plate info., License plate & vehicle picture accessible
Protection Level: IP67
Operating Conditions: -30°C – 60 °C (-22 °F – 140 °F), Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing); -H: -40°C – 60 °C
Power Supply: 12 V DC ± 10%, PoE (802.3af)
IR Distance: Up to 50m
Power Consumption: Max. 12 W
Dimensions: 100×103.9×311.8 mm (3.94” × 4.09” × 12.28”)
Weight: 2000 g (4.41 lbs)
Hikvision 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty Return to Store
1. HUBEE normally does not have any general obligation to provide refund, exchange or repair under the following circumstances:
However, HUBEE would like to provide additional security for customers, over and above the consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantee for change-of-mind customers and HUBEE will provide you with a full refund or exchange to other Goods noting price difference, if:
Any change of mind returns not acknowledged by HUBEE beforehand might be rejected and return to you at your own expense.
2. Stock availabilities are the last known stock level ONLY and are subject to change. If HUBEE cannot supply the Goods or Services to you, HUBEE will notify you by telephone or your email address as soon as possible.
3. All Goods or Services sold by HUBEE come with Consumer Guarantees that cannot be excluded and any rights which you may have under the Australian Consumer Law will not be limited. HUBEE may provide manufacturer’s extended care pack which is in addition to the Consumer Guarantees available under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”). The manufacturer’s extended care pack may include Accidental Damage Protection, Thunderstorm Protection, Liquid Spillage Protection. Your rights under the ACL generally provide the protection for your purchased Goods or Services which may exceed that of provided by the manufacturer’s voluntary warranty and therefore under certain circumstances, you may not need to obtain an extended manufacturer’s warranty. HUBEE will provide details on the manufacturer’s extended care pack whenever available.
4. Parts purchased at HUBEE are recommended to be assembled or installed or assisted by a knowledgeable technical person.
5. Please package all returned Goods safely before returning the Goods to HUBEE for repair, exchange or refund.
6. If you experience problems with your purchased Goods, You are entitled to a free repair, exchange or refund. If you choose for repairing, HUBEE will attend to the repair of your Goods within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, normally, it takes 2-4 weeks for repair, but it may take longer if Goods need to be repaired at an overseas workshop or require parts delivered from overseas. If it is not repaired within a reasonable time, HUBEE will exchange or refund the Goods.
7. You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight charges where your rights under ACL do not apply, such as when Goods are assessed to have been damaged by accident, misuse, liquid spillage, flood, fire, earthquake, thunderstorm or to have been damaged by abuse, unauthorised modification to alter manufacturer’s original functionality or capability and becoming unsafe to use. HUBEE reserves the right to have the returned Goods accessed within a reasonable timeframe by the manufacturer’s specialist in the determination of the cause of the problem.
8. If any Goods that you returned contain your generated data such as files or information stored on a Hard Disk, SSD, Flash Memory, HUBEE strongly recommends you to back up your data to prevent data loss and remove any data before repairing/exchange/refund your Goods.
9. If any Goods which you returned requires more than 3 separate and independent repairs, HUBEE will exchange or refund the Goods to you.
10. Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, HUBEE will provide you with a repair, exchange, refund or other suitable remedies.
11. If the problem is a major failure or cannot be fixed, you are entitled to exchange or refund for your purchased Goods. Goods with any of the following characteristics will be deemed to have major failures:
12. Refund for online purchases.
All successful refunds may take up to 5 business/working days to be processed after HUBEE receives the return Goods. Please ensure you return the Goods to the State where you made the purchase in and that the Goods are returned accompanied by proof of purchase.
13. Refund for in-store purchases.
All successful refunds will be issued immediately but may take up to 3 business/working days for financial institutions to process the refunds. Please ensure you return the Goods to the HUBEE branch where you made the purchase in and that the Goods are returned accompanied by proof of purchase.
14. HUBEE may request you to provide us with personal information during refund to assist us in complying with the refund processes.
15. HUBEE has a general obligation to provide customers with remedies whenever a problem arises, however under ACL, customers also have the right to approach manufacturers for remedies directly. Many manufacturers have dedicated support centres to provide home pick-up/delivery support and troubleshooting support for customers.
16. Goods shown on this Website or other marketing material issued by HUBEE as “Refurbished Stock” or “EX-DEMO” are Goods which were previously used with cosmetic blemish or imperfection or repaired or refurbished by the manufacturer. All Refurbished or EX-DEMO stock are in working conditions which comes with Consumer Guarantees under Australia Consumer Law that cannot be excluded.
Detailed Delivery and Pick-up Terms are listed below:
1. Hubee may use one of following couriers to deliver its Goods or Services in Australia: StarTrack, Australia Post, Couriers Please or other nominated couriers.
2. Prices listed on our website are inclusive of GST, but not including any handling cost, delivery cost.
3. If we provided any Free delivery, we will deliver the order to your nominated address once only, delivery of any warranty or returns have to be arranged and paid by customers.
4. The dimensions and weights information you found in Goods descriptions on our website are from manufacturers or suppliers, they are approximated and can be used as guidance only.
5. We value fast delivery as one of our major strengths, but once the parcel was dispatched, it will be out of our control, our courier partners use their best endeavour to make goods delivered as early as possible. Sometimes, delivery times may be longer for remote areas or regional areas.
6. If for any reason, delay happens and affected your order, we will let you know, and you have the right to know the reason and keep updated.
7. We only deliver to addresses within Australia.
8. Some high-value orders or orders with fragile parts, You may be required to sign and receive in person.
9. Please contact us if you place separate orders. By default, separate orders will be charged for delivery cost separately and will be delivered separately.
10. When the order is delivered by Australia Post, Hubee will be able to deliver to a P. O. Box. Please bring ID when collecting the parcel from Post Office.
11. The delivery costs will be calculated and shown at the checkout stage when you place an online order.
12. Please make sure the delivery address you provided to us is the correct address. An incorrect address may lead to a major delay or loss of your parcel. If a parcel returned to us because of an incorrect address, we will contact you immediately and rearrange delivery for you, however, the courier may charge us for the redelivery and cost may have to be passed to the customer who provided the wrong delivery address.