You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hubee cares about your privacy, we are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with Australia privacy laws.
This document contains our terms and commitments to your privacy, including policies on associated individual privacy rights and transfers of personal information. The aim of our practice is ensuring that your personal information is protected while processed by our branches and team members around Australia.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect customer personal information and how we use them. Personal Information means any information relating to an identifiable natural person.
To identify the Sydney Security Cameras entity responsible for handling your personal information, you can contact our Privacy Office: Customercare@Hubee.com.au.
• Contact Information allows us to communicate with you, including but not limited to your name, age, username, mailing address, job title, telephone numbers, other addresses.
• Security and Compliance Information, such as fraud prevention, necessary footage or information for the security of our premises, such as video recordings.
• Transactional information between us, including inquiries, purchases, customer account information, billing data, order information, delivery details, correspondence history, and transaction history.
• In-Store Security, the information may include video signals and data, subject to applicable laws.
• The Hubee legitimate interests, which are our usual business activities.
• The performance of a contract with our customers and suppliers.
• Managing business needs, such as contract management, fulfilment, website administration, audit, and legal compliance.
• Fulfilling your orders for services, arranging delivery, providing customer service, billing, and product safety-related notices.
• Ensuring the security of our websites, systems, and premises, protecting us against fraud.
• Managing your ongoing relationship with us and our contractual obligations, including analyzing and improving the services, interacting with you, informing you about promotions and special offers.
• As Required by Law: We may also make personal information available to authorities, law enforcement agencies if required by law, including to follow law enforcement, national security or courts requirements.
• Third Parties: We may use third parties to perform or provide services. We may make personal information available to these third parties, for performing these services. Any processing of that personal information will be compatible with the original purposes.
We may retain your personal information as long as legally permitted by applicable law.
Our website is provided and supported by world leading E-commerce company Shopify, they apply all appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures designed to protect personal information against unlawful access or alteration.
• Third parties' websites: When you click links on our website, you may be redirected to third parties' websites. These websites may not be controlled, examined by us. Each third-party website may have their own privacy policies or terms and conditions. We are not responsible for these websites, please read their notices or terms prior to using their service.
• Google Analytics: When you are on our website, we may also use Google Analytics to collect information about customers' online activities, the information includes but not limited to, the links you click, the pages you visit, your IP address and your locations. The cookies are also used for collecting information, including the number of visitors, where visitors have come from and behaviour. Please visit Privacy Page of Google Analytics as below for more information:
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from cookies. You may change your browser settings to notify you or block it if you don't want to receive a cookie.
• Children: We do not use our websites to market to children or knowingly solicit personal information from children. If a child has provided personal information through our websites, we will remove that information immediately once notified.
• Google Remarketing Technology: Our customer who have already visited our website or web service and shown interest in our products and services, Google may enable them to see the targeted advertisement on Google AD partner network.
Please contact our privacy officer immediately if you want to lodge a complaint with us about your personal information. You can access, update or rectify your personal information at any time if it is inaccurate.
In the case we need to get your consent before using your personal information where required by the privacy law, we will ask your explicit consent in writing. By default, to provide personal information to us, you agree and understand the way we will process such information detailed in this Privacy Notice.
You may withdraw any consent granted to us previously in writing by sending us an email and contacting our privacy officer.
Please contact our Privacy Officer by CustomerCare@Hubee.com.au, if you have any comments, questions or complaints.
Hubee reserves all rights to update or modify this Privacy Notice at any time.