You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
• 1/2.9" Progressive Scan CMOS
• 3072 × 2048 resolution
• 2.8 to 12 mm focal length Motorised
• H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
• 120dB Wide Dynamic Range
• BLC/3D DNR/ROI
• IP67, IK10
• 4 behavior analyses and face detection
• Black color
Image Sensor: 1/2.9" Progressive Scan CMOS
Signal System: PAL/NTSC
Color: 0.01 Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
Color: 0.014 Lux @ (F1.4, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
Shutter time: 1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
Slow shutter: Support
Lens: 2.8 to 12 mm Motorised
Horizontal field of view: 88° to 27°
Vertical field of view: 48° to 16°
Diagonal field of view: 104° to 32°
Lens Mount: φ14
Adjustment Range: Pan: 0° to 355°, tilt: 0° to 75°, rotate: 0° to 355°
Day& Night: IR Cut Filter
Wide Dynamic Range: 120 dB
Digital noise reduction: 3D DNR
Video Compression: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264/MJPEG
Video bit rate: 32Kbps~16Mbps
Audio Compression: G.711/G.722.1/G.726/MP2L2
Audio bit rate: 32 to 128kbps
Triple Streams: Yes
Max. Image Resolution: 3072 × 2048
50Hz: 20 fps (2944 × 1656), 25 fps (2560 × 1440, 1920 × 1080, 1280 ×720)
60Hz: 20 fps (2944 × 1656), 30 fps (2560 × 1440, 1920 × 1080, 1280 ×720)
50Hz: 25fps (640 × 480, 640 × 360, 320 × 240)
60Hz: 30fps (640 × 480, 640 × 360, 320 × 240)
50Hz: 25fps (1280 ×720, 640 × 360, 352 × 288)
60Hz: 30fps (1280 ×720, 640 × 360, 352 × 240)
Image Enhancement: BLC/3D DNR
Image Settings: Rotate Mode, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness adjustable by client software or web browser
ROI: Support 1 fixed region for main stream and sub stream separately
Day/Night Switch: Auto/Schedule/Triggered by Alarm In
Network Storage: microSD/SDHC/SDXC card (128G), local storage and NAS (NFS,SMB/CIFS), ANR
Alarm Trigger: Motion detection, tampering alarm, HDD full, HDD error, network disconnected, IP address conflicted, illegal login
Protocols: TCP/IP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, PPPoE, NTP, UPnP, SMTP, SNMP,
IGMP, 802.1X, QoS, IPv6, Bonjour
General Function: One-key recovery, Anti-Flicker, three streams, heartbeat, mirror, password protection, video mask, Watermark, IP address filtering
System Compatibility: ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G), ISAPI
Communication Interface: 1 RJ45 10M / 100M Ethernet interface
Alarm: 1 input, 1 output (max. 12 VDC, 30 mA)
Alarm Input: 1
Alarm Output: 1
Video Output: 1Vp-p Composite Output (75 Ω, BNC)
On-board storage: Built-in Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot, up to 128 GB
Reset Button: Yes
Environment Noise Filtering: Support
Behavior Analysis: Line crossing detection, Intrusion detection, Unattended baggage detection, Object removal detection
Line Crossing Detection: Cross a pre-defined virtual line
Intrusion Detection: Enter and loiter in a pre-defined virtual region
Unattended Baggage: Objects left over in the pre-defined region such as the baggage, purse, dangerous materials
Object Removal: Objects removed from the pre-defined region, such as the exhibits on display.
Exception Detections: Scene change detection
Recognition: Face Detection
Operating Conditions: -30 °C ~ 60 °C (-22 °F ~ 140 °F) Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
Power Supply: 12 VDC ± 25%, PoE (802.3af Class3)
Power Consumption: 12 VDC, 0.8A, max. 10W
PoE (802.3af, 36V to 57V), 0.3A to 0.1A, max. 11.5W
Impact Protection: IK10
Weather Proof: IP67
IR Range: Up to 30m
Dimensions: Φ153.4 × 133.1 mm (Φ6.04" × 5.24")
Weight: Camera: 1287 g (2.84 lb.)
Hikvision 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty Return to Store
1. HUBEE normally does not have any general obligation to provide refund, exchange or repair under the following circumstances:
However, HUBEE would like to provide additional security for customers, over and above the consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantee for change-of-mind customers and HUBEE will provide you with a full refund or exchange to other Goods noting price difference, if:
Any change of mind returns not acknowledged by HUBEE beforehand might be rejected and return to you at your own expense.
2. Stock availabilities are the last known stock level ONLY and are subject to change. If HUBEE cannot supply the Goods or Services to you, HUBEE will notify you by telephone or your email address as soon as possible.
3. All Goods or Services sold by HUBEE come with Consumer Guarantees that cannot be excluded and any rights which you may have under the Australian Consumer Law will not be limited. HUBEE may provide manufacturer’s extended care pack which is in addition to the Consumer Guarantees available under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”). The manufacturer’s extended care pack may include Accidental Damage Protection, Thunderstorm Protection, Liquid Spillage Protection. Your rights under the ACL generally provide the protection for your purchased Goods or Services which may exceed that of provided by the manufacturer’s voluntary warranty and therefore under certain circumstances, you may not need to obtain an extended manufacturer’s warranty. HUBEE will provide details on the manufacturer’s extended care pack whenever available.
4. Parts purchased at HUBEE are recommended to be assembled or installed or assisted by a knowledgeable technical person.
5. Please package all returned Goods safely before returning the Goods to HUBEE for repair, exchange or refund.
6. If you experience problems with your purchased Goods, You are entitled to a free repair, exchange or refund. If you choose for repairing, HUBEE will attend to the repair of your Goods within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, normally, it takes 2-4 weeks for repair, but it may take longer if Goods need to be repaired at an overseas workshop or require parts delivered from overseas. If it is not repaired within a reasonable time, HUBEE will exchange or refund the Goods.
7. You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight charges where your rights under ACL do not apply, such as when Goods are assessed to have been damaged by accident, misuse, liquid spillage, flood, fire, earthquake, thunderstorm or to have been damaged by abuse, unauthorised modification to alter manufacturer’s original functionality or capability and becoming unsafe to use. HUBEE reserves the right to have the returned Goods accessed within a reasonable timeframe by the manufacturer’s specialist in the determination of the cause of the problem.
8. If any Goods that you returned contain your generated data such as files or information stored on a Hard Disk, SSD, Flash Memory, HUBEE strongly recommends you to back up your data to prevent data loss and remove any data before repairing/exchange/refund your Goods.
9. If any Goods which you returned requires more than 3 separate and independent repairs, HUBEE will exchange or refund the Goods to you.
10. Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, HUBEE will provide you with a repair, exchange, refund or other suitable remedies.
11. If the problem is a major failure or cannot be fixed, you are entitled to exchange or refund for your purchased Goods. Goods with any of the following characteristics will be deemed to have major failures:
12. Refund for online purchases.
All successful refunds may take up to 5 business/working days to be processed after HUBEE receives the return Goods. Please ensure you return the Goods to the State where you made the purchase in and that the Goods are returned accompanied by proof of purchase.
13. Refund for in-store purchases.
All successful refunds will be issued immediately but may take up to 3 business/working days for financial institutions to process the refunds. Please ensure you return the Goods to the HUBEE branch where you made the purchase in and that the Goods are returned accompanied by proof of purchase.
14. HUBEE may request you to provide us with personal information during refund to assist us in complying with the refund processes.
15. HUBEE has a general obligation to provide customers with remedies whenever a problem arises, however under ACL, customers also have the right to approach manufacturers for remedies directly. Many manufacturers have dedicated support centres to provide home pick-up/delivery support and troubleshooting support for customers.
16. Goods shown on this Website or other marketing material issued by HUBEE as “Refurbished Stock” or “EX-DEMO” are Goods which were previously used with cosmetic blemish or imperfection or repaired or refurbished by the manufacturer. All Refurbished or EX-DEMO stock are in working conditions which comes with Consumer Guarantees under Australia Consumer Law that cannot be excluded.
Detailed Delivery and Pick-up Terms are listed below:
1. Hubee may use one of following couriers to deliver its Goods or Services in Australia: StarTrack, Australia Post, Couriers Please or other nominated couriers.
2. Prices listed on our website are inclusive of GST, but not including any handling cost, delivery cost.
3. If we provided any Free delivery, we will deliver the order to your nominated address once only, delivery of any warranty or returns have to be arranged and paid by customers.
4. The dimensions and weights information you found in Goods descriptions on our website are from manufacturers or suppliers, they are approximated and can be used as guidance only.
5. We value fast delivery as one of our major strengths, but once the parcel was dispatched, it will be out of our control, our courier partners use their best endeavour to make goods delivered as early as possible. Sometimes, delivery times may be longer for remote areas or regional areas.
6. If for any reason, delay happens and affected your order, we will let you know, and you have the right to know the reason and keep updated.
7. We only deliver to addresses within Australia.
8. Some high-value orders or orders with fragile parts, You may be required to sign and receive in person.
9. Please contact us if you place separate orders. By default, separate orders will be charged for delivery cost separately and will be delivered separately.
10. When the order is delivered by Australia Post, Hubee will be able to deliver to a P. O. Box. Please bring ID when collecting the parcel from Post Office.
11. The delivery costs will be calculated and shown at the checkout stage when you place an online order.
12. Please make sure the delivery address you provided to us is the correct address. An incorrect address may lead to a major delay or loss of your parcel. If a parcel returned to us because of an incorrect address, we will contact you immediately and rearrange delivery for you, however, the courier may charge us for the redelivery and cost may have to be passed to the customer who provided the wrong delivery address.