You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
6 behavior analyses, 3 exception detections, face detection
Smart recording: Support edge recording and dual-VCA
Smart encoding: Support low bit rate, low latency, ROI enhance encoding
H.265, H.265+, H.264, H.264+
1920 × 1080 @60fps
Support target cropping, details can be seen with low bandwidth
Streaming smoothness setting for different requirements of image quality and fluency
Support H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264/MJPEG video compression, multi-level video quality configuration; support Baseline Profile/Main Profile/High Profile H.264 encoding complexity, and Main Profile for H.265 video complexity
Multiple OSD color: Black & white self-adaptive; Custom
120dB WDR is supportable for backlight environment
Support defog, HLC, BLC, EIS, lens distortion correction
Support ONVIF (profile S/profile G), CGI, PSIA, ISAPI protocol
Support three video streams, and support 20 channels live view at the same time
Lightning protection, surge protection, voltage transient protection, anti-static protection
Support standard 128G microSD/SDHC/SDXC card storage
Support RJ45 10M/100M/1000M self-adaptive Ethernet port
Support Audio I/O
Support Alarm I/O
Support CVBS analog output (4CIF resolution)
Support three-level user authentication management, user and password authorization, and IP address filtering
Support security certificate as HTTPS
Lock user IP after certain times failed login attempts
Image Sensor: 1/1.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS
Min. Illumination: 0.002 Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
Shutter Speed: 1 s – 1/100,000 s
Slow Shutter: Support
2.8 – 12 mm, F1.4: horizontal field of view, 90.1° to 31°
Motorised zooming and auto focus
Auto-iris: DC drive
Day & Night: IR Cut Filter
Digital Noise Reduction: 3D DNR
Main stream: H.265/H.264
Sub stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
Third stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
H.264 Type: Baseline profile/main profile/high profile
H.265 Type: Main profile
Video Bit Rate: 32 Kbps – 16 Mbps
Audio Compression: G.711/G.722.1/G.726/MP2L2/PCM
Audio Bit Rate: 64Kbps(G.711)/16Kbps(G.722.1)/16Kbps(G.726)/32-192Kbps(MP2L2)
Max. Resolution: 1920 × 1080
Max. Frame Rate
50Hz: 50fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720)
60Hz: 60fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720)
Max. Frame Rate
50Hz: 25fps (704 × 576, 640 × 480, 352 × 288, 320 × 240)
60Hz: 30fps (704 × 480, 640 × 480, 352 × 240, 320 × 240)
Max. Frame Rate
50Hz: 25fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720, 704 × 576, 640 × 480, 352 × 288, 320 × 240)
60Hz: 30fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720, 704 × 480, 640 × 480, 352 × 240, 320 × 240)
Image Enhancement: BLC/HLC/3D DNR/Defog/EIS
Image Setting: Rotate mode, saturation, brightness, contrast, etc., adjustable by client software or web browser
Region of Interest: Support 4 customized region for each stream, and face dynamic tracking
Target Cropping: Support
Day/Night Switch: Auto/Schedule/Triggered by Alarm In
Picture Overlay: LOGO picture can be overlaid on video with 128 × 128 24bit bmp format
Network Storage: Support microSD/SDHC/SDXC card (128G), local storage and NAS (NFS,SMB/CIFS), ANR
Alarm Trigger: Motion detection, tampering alarm, network disconnected, IP address conflict, illegal login, HDD full, HDD error
Protocols: TCP/IP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, PPPoE, NTP, UPnP, SMTP, SNMP, IGMP, 802.1X, QoS, IPv6, UDP, Bonjour
General Function: One-key reset, anti-flicker, three streams, heartbeat, password protection, privacy mask, watermark,IP address filter
Standard: ONVIF (PROFILE S, PROFILE G), PSIA, CGI, ISAPI
Communication Interface: 1 RJ45 10M/100M/1000M self-adaptive Ethernet port
Audio: 1 input, 1 output
Alarm: 1 input, 1 output
Video Output: 1Vp-p composite output (75 Ω/BNC)
On-board storage: Built-in microSD/SDHC/SDXC slot, up to 128 G
Reset Button: Yes
Housing Interface: 2 anti-corrosion inlets protected by a metal hose
Environment Noise Filtering: Support
Audio I/O: Support
Audio Sampling Rate: 16kHz/32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz
Behavior Analysis: Line crossing detection, Intrusion detection, Region entrance, Region exiting, Unattended baggage,Object removal
Line Crossing Detection: Cross a pre-defined virtual line
Intrusion Detection: Enter and loiter in a pre-defined virtual region
Region Entrance: Enter a pre-defined virtual region from the outside place
Region Exit: Exit from a pre-defined virtual region
Unattended Baggage: Objects left over in the pre-defined region such as the baggage, purse, dangerous materials
Object Removal: Objects removed from the pre-defined region, such as the exhibits on display.
Exception Detections: Scene change detection, defocus detection, audio exception detection
Face detection: Human face appears in the image can be detected and trigger linkage method
Operating Conditions: -40 °C to + 60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F), Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
Power Supply: AC24V, 1.7A, terminal block
Power Consumption: Max. 40 W
Material: 316L stainless steel
Anti-Corrosion Standard: C5-M, NEMA 4X
Ingress Protection: IP67
2.8 – 12 mm lens: up to 80 m
Smart Heater: Support
Wiper: With –R model support
With – R model camera: 472 × 180 × 203 mm (18.6″ × 7.1″ ×8″)
Package: 614 × 278 × 343 mm (24.2″ × 10.9″ × 13.5″)
Weight With – R model camera: 10.95 kg (24.14 lb.)
Hikvision 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty Return to Store
1. HUBEE normally does not have any general obligation to provide refund, exchange or repair under the following circumstances:
However, HUBEE would like to provide additional security for customers, over and above the consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantee for change-of-mind customers and HUBEE will provide you with a full refund or exchange to other Goods noting price difference, if:
Any change of mind returns not acknowledged by HUBEE beforehand might be rejected and return to you at your own expense.
2. Stock availabilities are the last known stock level ONLY and are subject to change. If HUBEE cannot supply the Goods or Services to you, HUBEE will notify you by telephone or your email address as soon as possible.
3. All Goods or Services sold by HUBEE come with Consumer Guarantees that cannot be excluded and any rights which you may have under the Australian Consumer Law will not be limited. HUBEE may provide manufacturer’s extended care pack which is in addition to the Consumer Guarantees available under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”). The manufacturer’s extended care pack may include Accidental Damage Protection, Thunderstorm Protection, Liquid Spillage Protection. Your rights under the ACL generally provide the protection for your purchased Goods or Services which may exceed that of provided by the manufacturer’s voluntary warranty and therefore under certain circumstances, you may not need to obtain an extended manufacturer’s warranty. HUBEE will provide details on the manufacturer’s extended care pack whenever available.
4. Parts purchased at HUBEE are recommended to be assembled or installed or assisted by a knowledgeable technical person.
5. Please package all returned Goods safely before returning the Goods to HUBEE for repair, exchange or refund.
6. If you experience problems with your purchased Goods, You are entitled to a free repair, exchange or refund. If you choose for repairing, HUBEE will attend to the repair of your Goods within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, normally, it takes 2-4 weeks for repair, but it may take longer if Goods need to be repaired at an overseas workshop or require parts delivered from overseas. If it is not repaired within a reasonable time, HUBEE will exchange or refund the Goods.
7. You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight charges where your rights under ACL do not apply, such as when Goods are assessed to have been damaged by accident, misuse, liquid spillage, flood, fire, earthquake, thunderstorm or to have been damaged by abuse, unauthorised modification to alter manufacturer’s original functionality or capability and becoming unsafe to use. HUBEE reserves the right to have the returned Goods accessed within a reasonable timeframe by the manufacturer’s specialist in the determination of the cause of the problem.
8. If any Goods that you returned contain your generated data such as files or information stored on a Hard Disk, SSD, Flash Memory, HUBEE strongly recommends you to back up your data to prevent data loss and remove any data before repairing/exchange/refund your Goods.
9. If any Goods which you returned requires more than 3 separate and independent repairs, HUBEE will exchange or refund the Goods to you.
10. Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, HUBEE will provide you with a repair, exchange, refund or other suitable remedies.
11. If the problem is a major failure or cannot be fixed, you are entitled to exchange or refund for your purchased Goods. Goods with any of the following characteristics will be deemed to have major failures:
12. Refund for online purchases.
All successful refunds may take up to 5 business/working days to be processed after HUBEE receives the return Goods. Please ensure you return the Goods to the State where you made the purchase in and that the Goods are returned accompanied by proof of purchase.
13. Refund for in-store purchases.
All successful refunds will be issued immediately but may take up to 3 business/working days for financial institutions to process the refunds. Please ensure you return the Goods to the HUBEE branch where you made the purchase in and that the Goods are returned accompanied by proof of purchase.
14. HUBEE may request you to provide us with personal information during refund to assist us in complying with the refund processes.
15. HUBEE has a general obligation to provide customers with remedies whenever a problem arises, however under ACL, customers also have the right to approach manufacturers for remedies directly. Many manufacturers have dedicated support centres to provide home pick-up/delivery support and troubleshooting support for customers.
16. Goods shown on this Website or other marketing material issued by HUBEE as “Refurbished Stock” or “EX-DEMO” are Goods which were previously used with cosmetic blemish or imperfection or repaired or refurbished by the manufacturer. All Refurbished or EX-DEMO stock are in working conditions which comes with Consumer Guarantees under Australia Consumer Law that cannot be excluded.
Detailed Delivery and Pick-up Terms are listed below:
1. Hubee may use one of following couriers to deliver its Goods or Services in Australia: StarTrack, Australia Post, Couriers Please or other nominated couriers.
2. Prices listed on our website are inclusive of GST, but not including any handling cost, delivery cost.
3. If we provided any Free delivery, we will deliver the order to your nominated address once only, delivery of any warranty or returns have to be arranged and paid by customers.
4. The dimensions and weights information you found in Goods descriptions on our website are from manufacturers or suppliers, they are approximated and can be used as guidance only.
5. We value fast delivery as one of our major strengths, but once the parcel was dispatched, it will be out of our control, our courier partners use their best endeavour to make goods delivered as early as possible. Sometimes, delivery times may be longer for remote areas or regional areas.
6. If for any reason, delay happens and affected your order, we will let you know, and you have the right to know the reason and keep updated.
7. We only deliver to addresses within Australia.
8. Some high-value orders or orders with fragile parts, You may be required to sign and receive in person.
9. Please contact us if you place separate orders. By default, separate orders will be charged for delivery cost separately and will be delivered separately.
10. When the order is delivered by Australia Post, Hubee will be able to deliver to a P. O. Box. Please bring ID when collecting the parcel from Post Office.
11. The delivery costs will be calculated and shown at the checkout stage when you place an online order.
12. Please make sure the delivery address you provided to us is the correct address. An incorrect address may lead to a major delay or loss of your parcel. If a parcel returned to us because of an incorrect address, we will contact you immediately and rearrange delivery for you, however, the courier may charge us for the redelivery and cost may have to be passed to the customer who provided the wrong delivery address.