You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
• 1/2.8’’ Progressive Scan CMOS
• 30X / 20X optical zoom, 16X digital zoom
• Smart Tracking, Defog
• Up to 150m IR distance
• True Day/Night, D WDR, 3D DNR
• 3D intelligent positioning
• Triple stream
• 24VAC / High-PoE power supply
Image sensor: 1/2.8’’ Progressive Scan CMOS
Effective pixel: 2230K pixels
Color : 0.4lux ( F1.6,1/30 sec, 50 IRE, AGC on); 0.05lux (F1.6,1/1 sec, 50 IRE, AGC on); 0 lux with IR
B/W : 0.03lux (F1.6,1/30 sec, 50 IRE, AGC on); 0.005lux (F1.6,1/1 sec, 50 IRE, AGC on); 0 lux with IR
White balance: Auto / Manual /ATW/Indoor / Outdoor / Daylight lamp / Sodium lamp
AGC: Auto / Manual
S / N ratio: ≥ 50dB
Digital noise reduction: 3D DNR
Backlight compensation: HLC / BLC
Wide dynamic range: Digital WDR
Shutter speed: 50Hz: 1 ~ 1/30,000s, 60Hz: 1 ~1/30,000s
Day & Night: IR Cut Filter
Digital zoom: 16X
Privacy masking: 24 privacy masks programmable, optional multiple colors and mosaics
Focus mode: Auto / Semiautomatic / Manual
Focal length: 4.3 ~ 129mm, 30X optical zoom
Zoom speed: Approx. 3s (Optical Wide-Tele)
Angle of view: 65.5 ~ 2.11 degree (Wide-Tele)
Min. Working distance: 10 ~ 1500mm(Wide-Tele)
Aperture range: F1.6 ~ F5.0
Pan and Tilt
Smart tracking: Support
Pan / Tilt range: Pan: 360° endless; Tilt: -2° ~ 90° (auto flip)
Pan / Tiltr speed: Pan Manual Speed: 0.1° ~ 160°/s, Pan Preset Speed: 240°/s
Tilt Manual Speed: 0.1° ~ 120°/s, Tilt Preset Speed: 200°/s
Proportional zoom: Rotation speed can be adjusted automatically according to zoom multiples
Number of preset: 256
Patrol: 8 patrols, up to 32 presets per patrol
Pattern: 4 patterns, with the recording time not less than 10 minutes per pattern
Power-off memory: Support
Park action: Preset / Patrol / Pattern / Pan scan / Tilt scan / Random scan / Frame scan / Panorama scan
PTZ position display: Support
Preset freezing: Support
Scheduled task: Preset / Patrol / Pattern / Pan scan / Tilt scan / Random scan / Frame scan / Panorama scan/Dome
reboot/Self-test action/Alarm output
Smart IR: Support
IR distance: Up to 150m
IR intensity: Automatically adjusted, depending on the zoom ratio
Alarm input: 7 inputs
Alarm output: 2 relay outputs, alarm response actions configurable
Alarm trigger: Motion detection, Audio Exception Detection, Dynamic analysis, Tampering alarm, Network disconnect,
IP address conflict, Storage exception
Alarm action: Preset, Patrol, Pattern, SD/SDHC card recording, Relay output, Notification on Client
Video output: 1.0V[p-p] / 75Ω, NTSC (or PAL) composite, BNC
Audio input: 1 Mic in/Line in interface. Line input: 2-2.4V[p-p]; output impedance: 1KΩ, ±10%
Audio output: 1 Audio output interface. Line level, impedance: 600Ω
Ethernet: 10Base-T / 100Base-TX, RJ45 connector
Max. image resolution: 1920×1080
50Hz: 25 fps (1920×1080), 25 fps (1280×960) , 25 fps (1280×720)
60Hz: 30 fps (1920×1080), 30 fps (1280×960) , 30 fps (1280×720)
Image compression: H.264 / MJPEG / MPEG4, H.264 encoding with Baseline / Main / High profile
ROI encoding: Support
Audio compression: G.711u / G.711a / G.726 / MP2L2
Protocols: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, 802.1x, Qos, FTP, SMTP, UPnP, SNMP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, RTSP, RTP,
TCP, UDP, IGMP, ICMP, DHCP, PPPoE
Simultaneous live view: Up to 10
Streams: Triple streams
SD memory card: Built-in SD/SDHC Slot, up to 32GB, support manual / alarm / edge recording
User/Host level: Up to 32 users, 3 Levels: Administrator, Operator and User
Security measures: User authentication (ID and PW), Host authentication (MAC address), IP address filtering
Application programming: Open-ended API, support Onvif, PSIA and CGI
Web browser: IE 7+, Chrome 18+, Firefox 5.0+, Safari 5.02+, support multi-language
RS-485 protocols: HIKVISION, Pelco-P, Pelco-D, self-adaptive
Power: -A: 24VAC, max. 50W
-AEL: 24VAC, max. 60W / High-PoE, max. 50W
Working temperature: -A: -30°C ~ 65°C(-22°F ~ 149°F)
-AEL: 24 VAC: -40°C ~ 65°C (-40°F ~ 149°F) / High-PoE: -30°C ~ 65°C (-22°F ~ 149°F)
Humidity: 90% or less
Protection level: IP66, TVS 4000V lightning protection, surge protection and voltage transient protection
Dimensions: Φ245 × 399mm (Φ9.65” × 15.71”)
Weight: Approx. 5.5kg(12.13Ibs)
Mount option: Long-arm wall mount: DS-1601ZJ; Corner mount: DS-1601ZJ-corner;
Pole Mount: DS-1601ZJ-pole; Power box mount:DS-1634ZJ
DS-2DF7286-A: 24VAC, outdoor
DS-2DF7286-AEL: High-PoE & 24VAC, outdoor
Hikvision 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty Return to Store
1. HUBEE normally does not have any general obligation to provide refund, exchange or repair under the following circumstances:
However, HUBEE would like to provide additional security for customers, over and above the consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantee for change-of-mind customers and HUBEE will provide you with a full refund or exchange to other Goods noting price difference, if:
Any change of mind returns not acknowledged by HUBEE beforehand might be rejected and return to you at your own expense.
2. Stock availabilities are the last known stock level ONLY and are subject to change. If HUBEE cannot supply the Goods or Services to you, HUBEE will notify you by telephone or your email address as soon as possible.
3. All Goods or Services sold by HUBEE come with Consumer Guarantees that cannot be excluded and any rights which you may have under the Australian Consumer Law will not be limited. HUBEE may provide manufacturer’s extended care pack which is in addition to the Consumer Guarantees available under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”). The manufacturer’s extended care pack may include Accidental Damage Protection, Thunderstorm Protection, Liquid Spillage Protection. Your rights under the ACL generally provide the protection for your purchased Goods or Services which may exceed that of provided by the manufacturer’s voluntary warranty and therefore under certain circumstances, you may not need to obtain an extended manufacturer’s warranty. HUBEE will provide details on the manufacturer’s extended care pack whenever available.
4. Parts purchased at HUBEE are recommended to be assembled or installed or assisted by a knowledgeable technical person.
5. Please package all returned Goods safely before returning the Goods to HUBEE for repair, exchange or refund.
6. If you experience problems with your purchased Goods, You are entitled to a free repair, exchange or refund. If you choose for repairing, HUBEE will attend to the repair of your Goods within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, normally, it takes 2-4 weeks for repair, but it may take longer if Goods need to be repaired at an overseas workshop or require parts delivered from overseas. If it is not repaired within a reasonable time, HUBEE will exchange or refund the Goods.
7. You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight charges where your rights under ACL do not apply, such as when Goods are assessed to have been damaged by accident, misuse, liquid spillage, flood, fire, earthquake, thunderstorm or to have been damaged by abuse, unauthorised modification to alter manufacturer’s original functionality or capability and becoming unsafe to use. HUBEE reserves the right to have the returned Goods accessed within a reasonable timeframe by the manufacturer’s specialist in the determination of the cause of the problem.
8. If any Goods that you returned contain your generated data such as files or information stored on a Hard Disk, SSD, Flash Memory, HUBEE strongly recommends you to back up your data to prevent data loss and remove any data before repairing/exchange/refund your Goods.
9. If any Goods which you returned requires more than 3 separate and independent repairs, HUBEE will exchange or refund the Goods to you.
10. Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, HUBEE will provide you with a repair, exchange, refund or other suitable remedies.
11. If the problem is a major failure or cannot be fixed, you are entitled to exchange or refund for your purchased Goods. Goods with any of the following characteristics will be deemed to have major failures:
12. Refund for online purchases.
All successful refunds may take up to 5 business/working days to be processed after HUBEE receives the return Goods. Please ensure you return the Goods to the State where you made the purchase in and that the Goods are returned accompanied by proof of purchase.
13. Refund for in-store purchases.
All successful refunds will be issued immediately but may take up to 3 business/working days for financial institutions to process the refunds. Please ensure you return the Goods to the HUBEE branch where you made the purchase in and that the Goods are returned accompanied by proof of purchase.
14. HUBEE may request you to provide us with personal information during refund to assist us in complying with the refund processes.
15. HUBEE has a general obligation to provide customers with remedies whenever a problem arises, however under ACL, customers also have the right to approach manufacturers for remedies directly. Many manufacturers have dedicated support centres to provide home pick-up/delivery support and troubleshooting support for customers.
16. Goods shown on this Website or other marketing material issued by HUBEE as “Refurbished Stock” or “EX-DEMO” are Goods which were previously used with cosmetic blemish or imperfection or repaired or refurbished by the manufacturer. All Refurbished or EX-DEMO stock are in working conditions which comes with Consumer Guarantees under Australia Consumer Law that cannot be excluded.
Detailed Delivery and Pick-up Terms are listed below:
1. Hubee may use one of following couriers to deliver its Goods or Services in Australia: StarTrack, Australia Post, Couriers Please or other nominated couriers.
2. Prices listed on our website are inclusive of GST, but not including any handling cost, delivery cost.
3. If we provided any Free delivery, we will deliver the order to your nominated address once only, delivery of any warranty or returns have to be arranged and paid by customers.
4. The dimensions and weights information you found in Goods descriptions on our website are from manufacturers or suppliers, they are approximated and can be used as guidance only.
5. We value fast delivery as one of our major strengths, but once the parcel was dispatched, it will be out of our control, our courier partners use their best endeavour to make goods delivered as early as possible. Sometimes, delivery times may be longer for remote areas or regional areas.
6. If for any reason, delay happens and affected your order, we will let you know, and you have the right to know the reason and keep updated.
7. We only deliver to addresses within Australia.
8. Some high-value orders or orders with fragile parts, You may be required to sign and receive in person.
9. Please contact us if you place separate orders. By default, separate orders will be charged for delivery cost separately and will be delivered separately.
10. When the order is delivered by Australia Post, Hubee will be able to deliver to a P. O. Box. Please bring ID when collecting the parcel from Post Office.
11. The delivery costs will be calculated and shown at the checkout stage when you place an online order.
12. Please make sure the delivery address you provided to us is the correct address. An incorrect address may lead to a major delay or loss of your parcel. If a parcel returned to us because of an incorrect address, we will contact you immediately and rearrange delivery for you, however, the courier may charge us for the redelivery and cost may have to be passed to the customer who provided the wrong delivery address.